Community

Windows proverbs

Thank you, SharePoint Saturday Madrid!

I had the honor to attend SharePoint Saturday Madrid this past weekend as a speaker. This was the second such event in Spain for me, the previous one being SharePoint Saturday Barcelona in September 2015. My Spanish language skills are still very much missing, broken and limited but I was happy to realize I could kind of follow a simple discussion – those few minutes on Duolingo I took last year are starting to pay… Read More »Thank you, SharePoint Saturday Madrid!

Recap from SharePoint Saturday Dubai 2016

I had the opportunity and pleasure to present at SharePoint Saturday Dubai 2016 this past weekend. This was also the first international event of the year for me. I’ve never had a chance to visit Dubai so it was a great to visit the warmer climates of UAE for an extended weekend. My presentation topic was a deep dive on SharePoint 2016 architectures. Overall I think it went really well, and I always enjoy when… Read More »Recap from SharePoint Saturday Dubai 2016

First Helsinki Hackathon was a success–check out the results!

My company (Onsight Helsinki) arranged together with Blue Meteorite the first Helsinki Hackathon event in Helsinki, January 15th. The main theme for the hackathon was to build a working solution using Office 365, especially with the Office 365 APIs and possibly also Microsoft Graph. I was inspired to have a local hackathon after attending the European SharePoint Conference last November, and seeing the results and enthusiasm from attendees who attended the hackathon while there. There’s… Read More »First Helsinki Hackathon was a success–check out the results!

SharePoint Saturday Barcelona 2015 recap

I was honored and happy to be invited to speak at the first SharePoint Saturday Barcelona this past weekend. The event was organized by SharePoint User Group Catalunya. Visiting Barcelona is always a great experience, and by now it seems to be a yearly tradition to spenD a weekend in warmer climate of Spain around this time of the year. You can see the impressive speaker lineup here. Introduction and first part of the event… Read More »SharePoint Saturday Barcelona 2015 recap